The virtual classroom provides online classes using the WizIQ platform. This internet teaching facility has resources to aid those studying the courses, accompanying the online teaching from a highly experienced tutor.
The lessons provide:
- Whiteboard video lessons to help visualise the topics discussed
- An interactive facility where questions can be asked during and after the lessons
- Help from an experienced tutor with qualifications and knowledge in the fields discussed
- Resources that can be accessed at any time to aid your learning experience
- Notes that provide information and understanding on the topics covered
- Links to resources across the internet
If the concept of online tutoring does not appeal, Hywel Griffiths also teaches classes in Neath as part of a home education group, aiding GCSE learning. These lessons will be held from 9.30 till 11.00, 11.00 till 12.30 and 1.00 till 2.00 on a Wednesday.
The current subjects available are:
- Maths iGCSE
- Biology iGCSE
- Chemistry iGCSE
- Physics iGCSE
- History iGCSE
- Biology iAdvanced GCE
These courses follow the iGCSE/iAdvanced GCE Edexcel specification due to the absence of coursework.
Courses start in the first week of August. If you are interested, please use the contact form to ask questions or ask about joining the course. Do not pay for membership until you have contacted the tutor as courses may be full. Please leave at least 24 hours before a class starts as your details will need to be added into the system.